1. Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Applicant must have verifiable employment for a minimum of one year. This employment must be in good standing and supported by providing copies of your most current pay stub.
3. Applicant must have a gross monthly income of at least three times the monthly rent.
4. Applicant must have verifiable residence for a minimum of one year and receive a good reference from a landlord or Mortgage Company.
5. Applicant must meet the credit standards established for Cliff Creek Apartments.
6. Each roommate must complete a Rental Application and be a leaseholder.
7. An Application Fee of $50.00 for single and $75.00 per married couple is due at the time the Rental Application is submitted. This is a non refundable fee and is made payable to Cliff Creek Apartments.
8. A Security Deposit of $200.00 is due at the time Rental Application is submitted. This is also payable to Cliff Creek Apartments. Cash is not accepted. A Reservation Fee of $199.00 is due at the time application is submitted.
9. The Security Deposit will be refunded to Applicant if Rental Application is not approved. If the Applicant decided to cancel his/her application after 72 hours of submitting Rental Application, the Security Deposit is forfeited in full by Applicant as liquidated damage.
10. A $300.00 non-refundable Pet Fee will be charged at move-in to any applicant who has a pet. Only dogs and cats will be accepted and must be over 1-year-old and less than 85 pounds at full growth with breed restrictions. Written verification from a licensed veterinarian that the pet has received (and is current) all shots, etc. is required.